New And Improved Shakespeare!
I've taken his most popular lines and made them better!
- All the Blogosphere's a circlejerk and we are merely left hands.
- What's in a blog? That which we call crap.
By any other word is still a bunch of crap.
- All that glisters is not blog. Take me for instance. (did you know that gold spelled backwards is 'dlog' and then if you turn the 'd' around and make it a 'b', it spells blog? Interesting, huh?)
- Frailty, thy name is woman. (I didn't say that, Shakespeare did. But you have to admit, he has a point. I could kick most women's ass.)
- Asses are made to blog and so are you.
- We should be woo'd and were not made to woo. Goo Goo gajoob.
- My words fly up, my thoughts remain below:
Words without thoughts - off to my blog they go.
- The lady doth protest too much, methinks. Methinks, she also doth blog too much.
- To blog, perchance not to suck - Ay, there's the rub.
- Nothing can come from nothing. (Obviously, Shakespeare never met me. That's all I got is nothing and it never stops me from blogging)